Monday, September 14, 2015

1st Lyme treatment with NAET

I forgot to add that last week when she did Vit K that she started treating emotions at the same time.  Not really sure how that works but she tests me for all different kinds of emotions and if any come back then she treats them along with the other treatment.  2 for 1.  Last week it was FRUSTRATION. Makes sense because I'm always frustrated about something or other.  Today she asked my body if it wanted to be treated for lyme or iron and it agreed with lyme.  She also tested my emotions and today it was for self doubt.  

I had an opposite reaction to the glutathione.  It's supposed to give you energy and it was taking mine away.  I was very tired and drowsy.  So she took me off of it temporarily and said I would go back on it another time.  I thought maybe it was draining my vitamin B but she tested all the B components and I was ok on all of them.  Everything else is holding strong.  I'm a little swollen today for some reason.  Might have been that I did quite a bit outside Friday when I got home from work and then stood on my feet for 8 hours straight saturday at an auction.  

Next week will be Iron and any emotion that comes up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment