Sunday, November 1, 2015

Mineral Do Over

October 30th, 2015

So I screwed up!  I did a treatment last Friday for Mineral Mix.  I was told I had to wear it for 45 hours because I'm extremely sensitive and allergic to a few things in the mix, which I've known for years.  Mostly nickel, chromium, and aluminum.  Anyway, when I got home from Dr. Renee's I immediately had to go back out with some friends to go on a haunted hay ride.  Then we went out to eat.  By the time I got home I had been up for almost 24 hours and completely spaced it.  The vial was in my bra and I took my bra off and the vial hit the floor.  Only had it on for 4 hours. So that was money out the window!  So she tested me again.  This time it said 25 hours instead of 45.  She said the 4 hours must have done me some good.  25 hours is so much easier than 45!  She also tested me for an emotion that went with minerals and it was Emptiness. Interesting.  Wish I understood more about these emotions being tied with the sensitivities, I'll probably never know, and hey it might be for the best!  I think too hard as it is.  

As for my meds, last week Ben took me off the B vitamin spray because I was having problems falling asleep at night.  They kept telling me how sensitive I am to magnesium and not to use it until treated fully for the mineral mix.  Well I had no choice but to use it.  I was having a hard time going to the bathroom still, up and down, nothing consistent. Kept gaining even more weight so I took it upon myself to use it anyway.  My treatment is done and I'm still going to use it this week.  I have got to lose some weight! I'm miserable, bloated, blah!  I had gained 20 in about 5 months and I eat a low calorie healthy diet.  Pisses me off!  Stupid thyroid!  So when I picked up the magnesium again I lost 10 pounds in about 10 days.  Feel better already!  

I was out of some meds and she tested me on the rena cord and said I no longer needed it.  It was a liver/kidney detox, so I guess they are finally detoxed, took forever.  I can tell I feel better in that area too.  No new meds added this time.  Next week will be Heavy Metals.  Another good treatment I need.  

Am I feeling better?  No not really.  But when they added 7 new meds on me all at once I knew I was in for a ride.  My immune system is doing good, stomach feeling good.  Just fighting off the bacteria is bringing me down.  Drained....perfect explanation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment